Tax Filing Deadline for 1065 (Partnership) and 1120S ( S Corporation) is March 16th

Apr 16, 2020

There is still time to file your 1065 and 1120S forms and we may be able to help.

But if you need extra time to file your returns this year file the Form 7004. You can let us know you need an extension or you can request an extension by Efile or by filing out form 7004 and mailing it to the IRS by March 16th.
The extension gives you an additional six months, until September 15th, to file.